JUST LIKE THEIR WILD ANCESTORS, CATS REQUIRE A DIET OF WHOLE MEAT WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS OF VEGETABLES AND FRUIT.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 are specially prepared at 90°C from fresh meat, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for choosy eaters.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh goat (5%), fresh wild boar (5%), fresh venison (5%), fresh Arctic char (5%), fresh duck (5%), fresh mutton (4%), fresh steelhead trout (4%), fresh duck liver (4%), fresh wild boar liver (4%), fresh wild boar kidney (4%), mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole pilchard (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), mutton dehydrated, 4%), Alaskan cod meal (dehydrated, 4%), blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), duck fat (4%), herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, lentil fibre, fresh mutton tripe (1.5%), herring oil (1%), fresh goat heart (1%), fresh goat kidney (1%), fresh goat liver (0.5%), fresh venison heart (0.5%), fresh venison liver (0.5%), fresh mutton liver (0.5%) , fresh wild boar heart (0.5%), whole navy beans, goat liver (freeze-dried), venison liver (freeze-dried), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, carrots, whole apples, whole Bartlett pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, dried brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Although they may look different, your cat shares her DNA and eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wildcat, which means she’s adapted for a diet rich and varied in meat — not high-glycemic carbohydrates and grains.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Fat content (min.)
|Crude ash (max.)
|Crude fibres (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)