PACKED WITH FRESH, SUSTAINABLE, AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND TO SATISFY YOUR CAT’S BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A PROTEIN-RICH DIET.
- With 85% quality animal ingredients and 42% protein, ORIJEN recipes mirror the diet that your cat has evolved to eat.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top six fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense fresh whole fish, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Generous infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh whole Pacific pilchard (26%), fresh whole Pacific hake (9%), fresh whole Pacific mackerel (8%), fresh whole Pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 5%), herring oil (5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole sardines (dehydrated, 1.5%), lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your cat shares her eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wildcat, which means she’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat and fish, protein, and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Fat content (min.)
|Crude ash (max.)
|Crude fibres (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)