OUR BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE: MIRROR THE QUANTITY, FRESHNESS, AND VARIETY OF MEAT YOUR CAT HAS EVOLVED TO EAT.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes cats of all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is gently dried at 90°C to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh ranch-raised beef meat (8%), fresh wild boar meat (4%), fresh bison meat (4%), fresh or raw grass-fed lamb meat (4%), fresh Yorkshire pork meat (4%), fresh beef liver (4%), fresh wild boar liver (4%), fresh beef tripe (4%), fresh whole pilchard (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), lamb (dehydrated, 4%), beef (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 3.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 3.5%), mutton (dehydrated, 3.5%), beef fat (3.5%), fresh beef kidney (3.5%), fresh beef heart (3.5%), pork (dehydrated, 3.5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, fresh pork liver (1.5%), fresh lamb liver (1.5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 1.5%), herring oil (1%), lamb tripe (1%), beef cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), sun-cured alfalfa, beef liver (freeze-dried), beef tripe (freeze-dried), lamb liver (freeze-dried), lamb tripe (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your cat shares her eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wildcat, which means she’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein, and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Fat content (min.)
|Crude ash (max.)
|Crude fibres (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)