TO PROMOTE PEAK BODY CONDITIONING, CATS NEED A DIET RICH IN MEAT PROTEIN.
- ORIJEN Fit & Trim is nutrient-dense with 42% richly nourishing protein, 85% quality animal ingredients, and a unique blend of fibres to nourish cats according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat ingredients are prepared at 90°C from fresh free-run chicken and turkey, and wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of rich protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Evolutionary WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh chicken meat (14%), fresh cage-free eggs (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh turkey meat (6%), fresh chicken liver (6%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole mackerel (4%), fresh whole Pacific hake (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), Alaskan pollock (dehydrated, 4%), lentil fibre, whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), fresh turkey heart (1%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 1%), chicken fat (0.5%), apple fibre, dried algae (source of DHA and EPA), pumpkin (dehydrated), butternut squash (dehydrated), carrots (dehydrated), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Although they may look different, your cat shares her DNA and eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wildcat, which means she’s adapted for a diet rich and varied in meat — not high-glycemic carbohydrates and grains.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Fat content (min.)
|Crude ash (max.)
|Crude fibres (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)